SACCOS Principal Activities
TCRA Savings and Credit Co-operative Society Limited is charged with the functions of:
- Receiving shares and savings contributions from members
- Issuing soft loans to members.
- Promoting other people to join the Society.
- Increasing Society’s capital by: –
- Encouraging Members to increase their shares and savings from time to time
- Improving members activities such as individual projects which will increase income for them as agreed by the Annual General Meeting
- Investing excess funds in other Financial institutions by acquiring government bonds after settling aside funds for credit services to members
- Establishing and developing development activities for members benefits as approved by members at Annual General Meeting and permission from the Registrar of Co-operatives.